Paul has over 35 years Australian industry experience in high technology, research, marketing, distribution, manufacturing and business consulting. Key elements include:
- Research Officer with Roche Products in pharmaceutical research
- Marketing Officer with Waters Associates and Millipore, manufacturers of high technology instrumentation
- Product Manager with Abbott Diagnostics, manufacturers of diagnostic equipment and associated products
- Independent consultant in marketing finance and industry research
- Director and major shareholder, businesses in medical equipment and electrical products
- Business broker and valuation experience with Jamieson Corporate Services since 1988.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science, University of New South Wales
- Master of Business Administration, Australian Graduate School of Management
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) (REINSW)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Licensed Business Agent
- Certified Practising Business Broker (CPBB, AIBB).